10. You can trade an old 44 for a new 22
9. You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you’re on the road
8. If you admire a friend’s gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times
7. Your primary gun doesn’t mind if you keep another gun as a backup.
6. Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
5. A gun doesn’t take up a lot of closet space.
4. Guns function normally every day of the month
3. A gun never looses it’s shape.
2. A gun doesn’t care if you go to sleep after you use it.
1. You can buy a silencer for a gun.
10. You can easily trade that old snubby in for something with a longer barrel.
9. You can keep a gun clean with a little Hoppe’s and some elbow grease.
8. A gun never complains about the fit of its holster.
7. A gun doesn’t need to watch a bad Western on video before you take it to the range.
6. Too many rounds and shots over the years don’t cause the trigger guard to grow and sag.
5. You can carry a gun in your pants all day without it becoming a pest.
4. A gun doesn’t complain if you want to spend more than 15 minutes at the range.
3. Emission of noxious gases is always under your control.
2. A gun doesn’t call you a tease after you do a bit of dry fire.
1. A gun doesn’t need to take a nap after each shot.